> Coating Removal
FL600 ITO Coating Removal System
The FL600™ is a basic ITO removal system utilizing proprietary fiber laser technology by Fonon Technology. It performs direct imaging by laser beam for patterning of ITO coated glass and plastics offering flexible, immediate, CAD friendly large area patterning without wet photolithographic processes.
The FL600 is capable of direct fiber laser patterning on ITO, TCO, TO, anti-reflective coatings on glass and PET plastic film used in the FPD industry, automotive windshields and rear view mirrors, architectural windows, photovoltaic cells, solar panels, and semiconductor applications.
Direct imaging by laser is a single-step, CAD based, dry ablative process replacing photolithographic technology.
- Highest ITO removal speed in the industry on glass and plastic substrates at speeds up to 12m/sec
- Maximum substrate size – fully scalable up to Generation 8 glass panels
- 24/7/365 maintenance free operation on conveyer lines or inside clean rooms
- Unlimited component size
New & Unique Features:
- System is equipped with a new i-Series Fiber Laser head especially designed for cold evaporation of different coatings from brittle and semiconductor materials.
- The laser emits a specific frequency and operates in a special mode that enhances the coating removal process.
- Laser cuts on film for "Stretch and Remove" technology.
- Customized Hold Down Fixtures
- No need for cooling system
Fonon DSS | Laser Videos | Laser Marking & Engraving | Flat Panel Display | Semiconductor | Applications | Employment | About | Contact Us | Site Map
Copyright © 2022 Fonon Display and Semiconductor Systems, LLC